To set the time on your Contour camera, follow these steps.
1) Connect the camera to your computer.
2) Open the Storyteller program.
3) Select your camera by clicking on it in the upper left corner of Storyteller (in the Devices section).
4) Click on Tools -> Set Camera time.
5) Disconnect the camera from the computer.
6) Turn the camera on (or press the STATUS button) for the time change to take affect.
The time will be set to the moment when you clicked on the Set Camera Time option. If you wait several minutes or hours to disconnect your camera, then the time on your camera will be off by the amount of time you waited.
On any of the Contour cameras that are equipped with GPS, the camera time will be overwritten to UTC (universal time) when the camera gets a GPS position fix.
If the camera looses power by having the battery drained or removed, then the camera time will go back to the factory default and will need to be set again using Storyteller or by getting a GPS position fix.