If you have followed the instructions located on the main Android Bluetooth instructions page (http://j.mp/TcF3le) and are still having trouble, try these additional troubleshooting steps.
1) Remove ALL Bluetooth items pairings from your Android. This includes non-Contour devices.
2) Remove the Contour Connect app from your device.
3) Power your Android device off completely. After the device has fully powered down and then turn it on again.
4) Remove and then replace the battery in your camera.
5) Make sure that the battery in your camera is fully charged. Plug it in and let it charge for four hours.
6) Reinstall the Contour Connect app form the Google Play store to be sure you have absolute most recent version.
7) Pair just the Contour again before launching any apps. Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the camera for 5 seconds. It is important to hold it for the full 5 seconds to put the camera in to pairing mode.
8) After pairing the Contour and Android, launch the Contour Connect app.