Hi I have 2 ContourRoam cameras that I have named differently for Storyteller ...
I inserted the usb to download some videos and storyteller said there was a firmware update
Camera 1 went through fine ...... Camera 2 says the same when plugged in then when I push the status button to do the update the Yellow lights just continue to flash till the battery is dead, and the battery was full when started
First camera only took a few seconds .... second one still not completed
Tried formating card and even doing the download
Thanks for contacting Contour Technical Support. WIth the Contour+2, there is no button pressing involved with the firmware update process.
I suggest that you charge the camera, reformat the microSD card using the steps below, and then try again. Be sure that you are following the instructions on this page:
To format the microSD card for the Contour+2 follow these steps:
1) Open the back of the camera.
2) Check that the Record Slider is in the OFF position.
3) Insert the microSD card securely in to the camera's card slot.
4) Press and hold the Format Button until the microSD card LED begins flashing yellow.
5) Release the Format Button.
6) When the microSD card turns green, the card is formatted and ready to use.
Warning: Formatting the microSD card will erase all data on the card.
*To update date your profile image add an image at gravatar.com.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.