Im trying to download the storyteller software for my Mac book pro but its not working at all. It downloads but won't let me open it. Anyone know anyway around this at all? I need to change the settings of the camera.
What you are seeing is an alert from an OS X 10.8 feature called Gatekeeper. By default it is set to only allow you to install programs downloaded from the Apple App store. In order to install Storyteller, you will need to change the settings for Gatekeeper. Here is how to do that:
1) Navigate to System Preferences from the Apple Menu or from the Dock.
2) Click on the Security & Privacy preference pane, under the Personal header.
3) In the Security & Privacy pane, click on the Lock icon on the bottom-left.
4) Enter your username and password and click Unlock.
5) Click the radio button next to Anywhere.
6) When prompted, click Allow From Anywhere.
Once you have done that you will be able to install Storyteller.
*To update date your profile image add an image at gravatar.com.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.