Galaxy Nexus no Bluetooth connection.
I'm not able to connect the contour+2 to my galaxy nexus via Bluetooth. It works on the Nexus 7 tablet. Am I doing it wrong?
Please try these steps.
1) Remove the pairing on your phone.
2) Remove the Contour Connects app on your phone.
3) Restart your phone.
4) Reinstall the Contour Connects app on your phone.
4) Restart your phone once more.
5) Pair your phone and camera again and see if that corrected the issue.
Not sure how necessary it was to reinstall the application but this worked. I also noticed that if you cant see the camera from your device, make sure to hold the Bluetooth button on the camera down for at least 10 seconds if not more. It will eventually show up.
I tried this and it WILL NOT work with my phone... frustrating. Any help?
*To update date your profile image add an image at gravatar.com.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.