Contour GPS - connecting iPhone 5 with Bluetooth
The camera will not connect to my iPhone 5. I have updated all firmware on the camera and have the latest ios Countour software on my iPhone. Is this supported on the iPhone 5???
Thanks for contacting Contour Technical Support. If you have followed the instructions located on the main iOS Bluetooth instructions page (http://j.mp/VYLtiO) and are still having trouble, try these additional troubleshooting steps.
1. Remove and replace Connect View card. The Connect View card sits to the immediate left of the battery and is slightly larger than a microSD card. Make sure connector pins on the card are turned away from the battery when you reinsert the card. Insert the Connect View card so that it is flush with the back of the camera.
2. On the iOS device, go into the Bluetooth settings menu. If ANY Contour camera is listed, tap the blue arrow to the right of the camera name and then select "Forget Device".
3. Remove the Contour Connect app from your device.
4. Reinstall the Contour Connect app from the iTunes App store.
5. Restart the iOS device by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake Button and the Home button until you see the Apple logo. Once you see the Apple logo, then you can release the two buttons.
6. Make sure that the battery in your camera is fully charged. Plug it in and let it charge for four hours.
7. After the camera has charged and is turned on, press and hold the Bluetooth button on the camera for 5 seconds. It is important to hold it for the full 5 seconds to put the camera in to pairing mode.
8. When the Contour camera appears in the Bluetooth settings on your iOS, tap the camera's name on the screen to pair the phone and camera.
9. The phone will search for a moment and then list the camera as "Connected". Open the app and you should now be able to use the as intended.
*To update date your profile image add an image at gravatar.com.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.