Hi I have a contour + and I have decided to update the firmware, I've done the process, the two lights are lit without blinking, take two hours and I can not turn it off ... can I do?
Thanks for contacting Contour Technical Support. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your camera. Remove the battery from the camera. Then remove the microSD card. After you have done that, reformat the microSD card using these steps:
1. Power up the camera with the microSD card removed. The camera will TRIPLE beep and the microSD card LED on the lower rear of the camera will flash red and the front record LED will flash red/yellow, indicating the microSD card is missing.
2. Leave the camera power up and insert the microSD card.
3. Using a pin or small nail, push and hold down the pinhole "formatting" button located above the SD card slot. The camera will beep once when the format is complete.
4. Release the pinhole button only after the camera beeps.
5. Power off the camera by holding down the power button for 3-5 seconds.
6. Power up the camera. The camera should boot normally and be ready to shoot video.
After you have done that, start the firmware update process again from the beginning.
*To update date your profile image add an image at gravatar.com.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.